My Latest Drupal Design for Malifax ID

On last June, me and my team has finished our project for Telkomsel BlackBerry Corporate Lounge. This site made by using Drupal 5.8 with Flash object. The system was created for BlackBerry company's members by input verification code which send to SMS through their gadget after login on the website. I found new experiences and knowledge when modifying Drupal SMS Module.

This project addressed at http://malifax.warungpojok.com and will be customized and totally remodeled soon after get approval from Telkomsel.
OdayPele "Life runs unpredictable". With my educational background I bet you won't believe of being who I am now. Though I knew life is not as simply as unreal world in cyber life but it has led me to enter my professionalism in carrier, bussiness and creation which support to my whole of life.

No comments for "My Latest Drupal Design for Malifax ID"

Iklan Bawah Artikel