Portfolio

My creation began with the project in my 3rd years of college in Socio Economic of Animal Husbandry (SEIP) Institut Pertanian Bogor. Thankfully I dedicated this project to Mr. Rachmat Pambudy my lecture in IPB, the person who introduce me to the Ministry of Agriculture of Indonesian networking as the 1st website which has been created.

I am familiar with PHP Web Programming, especially CMS such as: PHPNuke, PostNuke, Mambo OS, WordPress, Joomla!, Typo3, Plone and the last, my favorite one Drupal.

Feel free to contact me if you or your company need a web developer to build or redesign a website. I offer you a competitive price include the FREE SERVICES of 6 months maintenance.

Main email : odaypele AT gmail.com
Mobile Number: +6281280727076
 
OdayPele "Life runs unpredictable". With my educational background I bet you won't believe of being who I am now. Though I knew life is not as simply as unreal world in cyber life but it has led me to enter my professionalism in carrier, bussiness and creation which support to my whole of life.

No comments for "Portfolio"

Iklan Bawah Artikel