My Favorite Football's Web TV

Part of The Game
That was one of the worst day ever for me. At the first time, I wondered why my waker alarm didn't rang. I missed the football game between Liverpool and Manchester United. The time difference makes us in Indonesia have to wake us late at night or early in the morning to watch the live game that broadcasted in Europe.

The next afternoon I came home from work earlier. But what can I say the re-broadcast game was missed also because of electricity failure that makes my TV set broken. I was frustation all the day.

I found another better way of watching my favorite football game. The answer of my frustation is Carlsberg web-tv on internet. I prefer Partofthegame.tv to the others because it's not the same as other Internet TV, this web TV collect all special moment of football game. Recently they launched 5 channels showing all aspects about football from classic matches to life as a fan. I can watch anything in anytime. There's no limitation. I don't even have to download software or anything else. Just visit and watch. Mostly, I can give my rating and comment to my favorite video also upload to share them.
OdayPele "Life runs unpredictable". With my educational background I bet you won't believe of being who I am now. Though I knew life is not as simply as unreal world in cyber life but it has led me to enter my professionalism in carrier, bussiness and creation which support to my whole of life.

2 comments for "My Favorite Football's Web TV"

  1. http://www.thedomainregistrationsite.com/web-designer-guide-keeping-to-normal-with-designs/
    http://www.thelasikeyesurgerysite.net/web-designer-help-support-managing-on-track-with-projects/

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you want to expand your business, try reaching out to an online audience. A DWD web designer can make your site for you for affordable rates!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Iklan Bawah Artikel