4G or HSUPA (High Speed Uplink Packet Access) for the Newest Internet Connection

 

HSUPA 4GBeing a professional who work with internet, I need a high speed internet connection. The existance of internet speed at the moment is not satisfy me enough. How about you? I thing you expect the same thing as mine also.

How lucky I am because I've heard about the faster connection than 3G or HSDPA (High Speed Downlink Packet Access). It's called 4G or will be more popular as HSUPA. It has 7,2 Mbps downlink speed which faster than HSDPA that has only 3,6 Mbps.

One of compatible internet connection accessing hardware of HSUPA is Speed Up SU-9000 HSUPA. This hardware has other function more than USB modem. It can also save flash technology based data. By using chipset MSM 6290, this modem provide supporting access not only HSUPA but also WCDMA, EDGE and GPRS.
OdayPele "Life runs unpredictable". With my educational background I bet you won't believe of being who I am now. Though I knew life is not as simply as unreal world in cyber life but it has led me to enter my professionalism in carrier, bussiness and creation which support to my whole of life.

No comments for "4G or HSUPA (High Speed Uplink Packet Access) for the Newest Internet Connection"

Iklan Bawah Artikel