Website Review: Karikaturdendy.com

This website is managed by Dendy Hendrias an Indonesian Professional Caricaturist, it's consist of his portfolio and biography. The visitor can order artistic caricature by internet online service. Karikaturdendy.com also publish some articles such as tips and tutorial mostly about graphic design, painting, sketching and caricature.

Web platform: Blogger. Released on October 2008.
KarikaturDendy.com - Professional Caricaturist from Jakarta - Indonesia
www.karikaturdendy.com
OdayPele "Life runs unpredictable". With my educational background I bet you won't believe of being who I am now. Though I knew life is not as simply as unreal world in cyber life but it has led me to enter my professionalism in carrier, bussiness and creation which support to my whole of life.

No comments for "Website Review: Karikaturdendy.com"

Iklan Bawah Artikel