Website Review: IndoCantique.com

This website inform you some knowledge about how to treat plastic package chemical become other useful products like shopping bag, hand bag, laptop case and sleepers. The product is sold by online, but they can also give you training how to use recycle chemical. They have a Reseller Program that will give you some discount and bonus if you plan to resell the products or promote they training as Event Organizer. For your interest, just contact their marketing team.

Web Platform: Blogger. Released on March 2009.
IndoCantique.com: Kreasi Aksesoris Cantik dari Limbah Plastik.
www.indocantique.com
 
OdayPele "Life runs unpredictable". With my educational background I bet you won't believe of being who I am now. Though I knew life is not as simply as unreal world in cyber life but it has led me to enter my professionalism in carrier, bussiness and creation which support to my whole of life.

No comments for "Website Review: IndoCantique.com"

Iklan Bawah Artikel