Contact form: New feature on my blog

Now you can provides an easy way for visitors to get in touch with you from your blogger. Visitors fill in their details like name and mail and write their message before submitting it. The whole is delivered to your mailbox without you divulging your mail address thus keeping off from spammers. I’ll here show you, users of the blogger platform how to get a contact form for your blog in just a few simple steps.

Look at my Contact Form on my horizontal menu or click here Contact Me.

Read the full instruction from BlogoSquare.
OdayPele "Life runs unpredictable". With my educational background I bet you won't believe of being who I am now. Though I knew life is not as simply as unreal world in cyber life but it has led me to enter my professionalism in carrier, bussiness and creation which support to my whole of life.

No comments for "Contact form: New feature on my blog"

Iklan Bawah Artikel