Drupal Wins 2008 Webware 100 Award

Congratulations to Drupal for winning a CNET Webware 100 award in the publishing category.
The 2008 Webware 100 Awards recognize the best Web 2.0 sites, services, and applications on the Web today. After receiving more than 5,000 nominations for inclusion in the Webware 100, CNET's editors selected 300 finalists. But the Web's users decided the final cut, voting nearly two million times to select the 100 top products--10 each in of 10 categories--from our list of 300 finalists. We hope that the Drupal community is excited about being selected by your users. And we congratulate the Drupal community on offering a great Web service.

Again, congrats to Drupal. Also I'm happy that one of my vote worths,....... he he. Read my previous post: Vote for Drupal - Best Open Source CMS
OdayPele "Life runs unpredictable". With my educational background I bet you won't believe of being who I am now. Though I knew life is not as simply as unreal world in cyber life but it has led me to enter my professionalism in carrier, bussiness and creation which support to my whole of life.

No comments for "Drupal Wins 2008 Webware 100 Award"

Iklan Bawah Artikel