Vote for Drupal, the best Open Source CMS

Last year our beloved CMS was the overall winner of the Webware 100 Awards. By winning the competition, the Drupal Association got 5,000 Dollars that was used for amongst others funding Drupal Conferences and to buy hardware for hosting the Drupal infrastructure. But even better than the money, Drupal got more airtime and more and more people recognized the power of Drupal.

This year, Drupal was once again nominated in the category "Publishing" and you are encouraged to vote on Drupal to make sure we win again this year. Please help by spreading the word and vote, you deserve it!

Source:
http://drupal.org/node/238206

OdayPele "Life runs unpredictable". With my educational background I bet you won't believe of being who I am now. Though I knew life is not as simply as unreal world in cyber life but it has led me to enter my professionalism in carrier, bussiness and creation which support to my whole of life.

1 comment for "Vote for Drupal, the best Open Source CMS"

  1. Hi,

    If you are looking for Subject Wise Free Discussion Forum Open Source in ASP.net , download and use Free Discussion Forum

    Regards

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Iklan Bawah Artikel