Greetings at the end of 2018

Hello, I have left this blog for a very long time, since 2010 !! Feeling again diving in the vast ocean, it was very pleasant. I will share a little experience as long as I disappear for 8 years.

1. Run my own business
I still remember when update this blog I was still working as an MIS Administrator at KEHATI Foundation, so every day I was always dealing with computers. During my time in the business world, I faced all things differently every day. Facing the client, employees, preparing a production and delivery schedule, until preparing financial statements. Do I do all of this alone?? Of course not, there are some staff that I entrust to work on some important tasks, and some other important things I do with my work partner, she's my wife. Running a business actually takes longer than 24 hours a day ... hhmmmm ...

2. Really experiences the reality of life
The business world does change me completely. Character, mentality, insight, mindset, actions and habits. I really experienced a life course in this business world. I, who was once a solitary, shy, timid, scared, uncomfortable with other people, lazy, hesitant in acting can now be firm and brave to face all because of the necessity of the business world. And from my business, I can also feel an increase in material well-being.

3. I can delegate business work to other people
Finally, after feeling the bitterness of the business world, I was able to delegate my business to my trust people. At present my role is very minimal, everything can be controlled indirectly. So I felt I had to find a new activity again, yes, in this blogging and writing I found my lost world.

No comments for "Greetings at the end of 2018"

Iklan Bawah Artikel