Free E-book Drupal: Creating Blogs, Forums, Portals, and Community Websites (David Mercer)


The next e-book, this dedicated to The Druids who wanna be The Expert's in the open source with Drupal.

Drupal:
Creating Blogs, Forums, Portals, and Community Websites

How to set up, configure, and customize this powerful PHP/MySQL-based Open Source CMS

2006 PACKT PUBLISHING
BIRMINGHAM - MUMBAI
I have removed the links to unauthorized copies of this books. Please check at http://odaypele.blogspot.com/2008/07/full-supported-for-anti-piracy-activity.html
Links to download (in .rar formats @ 1,457,666 bytes) :
Drupal_part1.rar
Drupal_part2.rar
Drupal_part3.rar
Drupal_part4.rar
OdayPele "Life runs unpredictable". With my educational background I bet you won't believe of being who I am now. Though I knew life is not as simply as unreal world in cyber life but it has led me to enter my professionalism in carrier, bussiness and creation which support to my whole of life.

No comments for "Free E-book Drupal: Creating Blogs, Forums, Portals, and Community Websites (David Mercer)"

Iklan Bawah Artikel