My First Blog (Ikut-ikutan nge-blog)

Well, just like mostly Indonesian, I'll have been said "kuno, katro, ndeso"
(idioms popularized by Tukul) if I do something against the clock. Just as the last time when friendster was booming, I felt not that interest to join...even though for finally, my profile existency can be viewed in there after everybody ask me all the time (it's a little bit much of course)...But its not a big deal, let's make it as a stepping stone to keep in touch each other.

For a while i was confuse, what should I share in here.....none of the original idea i have, so I decided to lift up my daily life as the posting, hope it will be great and natural just like the water flows in a river....You can find "Wiro Sableng" (my favorite comics ever), MIS Troubleshooting from d'office (for the IT community let's share here, pleased to invite you here!), web design/development, or even junkie gossip just like d' infotainment, hehehe.

Well hey me, welcome to my self and join my self (narcis me, huh?) Blog blog blog....
OdayPele "Life runs unpredictable". With my educational background I bet you won't believe of being who I am now. Though I knew life is not as simply as unreal world in cyber life but it has led me to enter my professionalism in carrier, bussiness and creation which support to my whole of life.

No comments for "My First Blog (Ikut-ikutan nge-blog)"

Iklan Bawah Artikel